New Messaging Service
We are using a new messaging service to let people know quickly about prayer requests and other important announcements. Enroll using the form below, or enroll by texting "CCMH" to 84576 from your mobile device. You will receive a confirmation via text and/or a verification email from Flocknote.
Calvary Chapel Maine Highlands is fellowship of believers in the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Our supreme desire is to know Christ and be conformed to His image by the power of the Holy Spirit and the teaching ofthe Word of God.
Pastor Dave & his wife Michelle
Calvary Chapel Twitter Feed
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God and inerrant in the original writings.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless blood, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that the lost and sinful man must be saved, and that man's only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are unsaved unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Moms in Prayer
Join together in prayer. See the calendar for meeting times.
9:30 AM ✝*
6:00 PM ✝
Sunday Evening Prayer Time
✝ Sunday School dismissed following worship for 4-12 year olds
* Nursery provided